2-wire reed sensor connection, H type
Peste 14 ani de experienta in domeniu!
- Promptitudine, raspunsuri si solutii rapide!
- Livrare rapida - predare curier in aceeasi zi!
- Baza de date (fise tehnice) complexa
2-wire reed sensor connection, H or HS (compact) type, normally open, generally used with compact cylinders, slide table cylinders, air grippers and other special cylinders..
This is introduced in the groove of the cylinder and fixed by tightening the screw, thus fixing the clamp of the sensor on the superior part of the cylinder, where the application needs them to be installed, with the LED parallel to the surface of the cylinder. According to the application, they can be ordered to work at normal temperatures (-10 ~ 70°C) or high temperatures (-10 ~ 125°C).
Technical specifications for H or HS type reed sensor connection
- Power supply voltage: 5V ~ 240V AC/DC
- Switching frequency: 200Hz
- Impact resistance: 50g
- Enclosure: IP64
- Standard: CE marking, RoHS
- Working temperature
- standard: -10 ~ 70°C
- for high temperatures: -10 ~ 125°C
Dimensions for the standard version
Dimensions for the compact version
Installation of the sensor
Put the sensor in the groove and than fix it using the screw. LED being on indicates the presence of the magnetic ring.
Electrical connection method
- Sensor shall not fall down or bear great impact when it is installed
- The wire of the sensor shall not move with the action of the cylinder so that it doesn’t accidentally break.
- Clamping torque shall be within the allowable scope when the sensor is installed (0.15~0.2Nm).
- Sensor shall be installed in the middle position of the action scope.
- Carefully check the connection method before connecting the sensor to the command unit or to the source.
- Execute scheduled maintenance by the following guidelines:
- make sure the sensor is firmly fixed
- make sure the wire is intact
- make sure that LED indicate the movement of the cylinder correctly
- Other indications:
- It is forbidden to use the sensor in the environment with explosive gas.
- Magnetic sensors shall not be used in the environment with external magnetism.
- Magnetic sensors shall not be used in the environment that is always eroded by water.
- Magnetic sensors shall not be used in the environment with oil moisture.
- Magnetic sensors shall not be used in the environment with periodically changing temperature.
- Magnetic sensors shall not be used in the environment with excessively great impact.
- Magnetic sensors shall not be used in the environment with sources of electrical pulse.
Usual Product Codes