Solenoid type valves, integrated on the same plate, with shared electrical connections, available with push-in fittings or/and threads.
Characteristics and specifications:
– To reduce the risk of installation error and simplify wiring process, the manifold valves adopt centralized inlet/exhaust and single signal input.
– Steady electrical signal transmission by transfer block, to reduce risk of wiring separately.
– Assembly and expansion on the number of solenoid valves are flexible.
– The manifold can be easily installed alone or installed with a DIN rail without extra accessories.
– Manual override for easier installation and adjustment.
– Low starting voltage and long life cycle.
– Fluid: Air, filter at 40 microns
– Stations: – 2-20 single solenoid valves
– 3-20 double solenoid valves, or combinations
– Electrical entry: 25 pin D-sub
– Operating pressure: 0.15-0.8 MPa
– Proof pressure: 1.2 MPa
– Shock resistance: 50G
– Temperature range: -20 +70°C
– Standard voltage: DC24V, DC12V
– Power consumption: 0.9W
– Dust proof
– Temperature classification: F class