SAI series ISO6431/ISO15552 and VDMA24562 standard cylinders
The new SAI cylinder is an improvement of SE series cylinder, by significant reducing weight and by using just one piston, thus making it more efficient.
Characteristics and specifications:
– Smooth and steady buffer adjustment.
– Increased corrosion resistance
– Various available accessories
– Sensor switch groove on the two sides of the body.
– Choosing the right cylinder is made upon the necessary operating force, temperature and environment.
– Fluid: Dry air, filtered at 40 microns
– It is recommended to avoid the side load in operation to maintain the normal work of cylinder and extend the service life.
Please see the documentation below for more details regarding the accessories, the technical specifications and operating force.