BSE series ISO6431/ISO15552 and VDMA24562 standard cylinder
Standard cylinder with manual and pneumatic locking, ideal for the applications where blocking the rod in a certain position si required, thus eliminating possible uncontrolled movements of the rod after being stopped.
The locker equipment is to be installed on SE series cylinders, with a prolonged rod, according to the specifications of the locking block.
Attention: The locker equipment is to be used only when the cylinder is stopped. If blocking the rod is needed for control system with safety demand, other safety measure is required.
Characteristics, specifications and mounting instructions:
– Simplified structure
– Available blocked or unblocked
– Bi-directional lock (can be locked no matter if the piston is shoot out or draw back)
– Manual or pneumatic de-blocking
– Compact locker, to save space
– Fluid: Air filtered at 40 microns
– Multiple mounting accessories
– Operating pressure: 0.15-1.0 MPa (1.5-10 BAR)
– Proof pressure: 1.5 MPa (215Psi)(15 BAR)
– Temperature range: -20+70°C
– Speed range: 30-800 mm/s
– Port size: 1/8″