Extra smooth filters are used in applications that can be affected by impurities in the air. Normal air filters have the filtering grade of 40 or 5 microns, that are enough for most applications.
Extra smooth filters have the filtering grade of 0.3 or 0.01 microns and have an efficiency of eliminating impurities and oil mist of up to 99%. There are available two types of drain, standard and automatic. Standard drain is semi-auto or manual.
Depending on the environment or on the application, the filter can be ordered with:
- polycarbonate bowl with metallic guard,
- metallic bowl
- nylon bowl with metallic guard
- 200 series – 1/8 and 1/4 threads
- 300 series – 1/4 and 3/8 threads
- 400 series – 3/8 and 1/2 threads